- An extensive surface illuminated from inside, activated by a twilight switch
- Membrane reflector sign compliant with regulations (class R2 or class R3, according to country and customer specifications/needs)
- Very good visibility in poor visibility conditions
- Low energy consumption, duration of battery minimum 1 year in normal use
- Size: 600 x 600 mm
- Pole diameter for installation: 60mm
- Sensor’s reading area 0-7 metres
- Operating temperature -30 C° – +50 C°
- Designed for demanding outdoor conditions
How it works?
The intelligent device recognizes pedestrian movement and automatically sets off the flashing blue and white LED lights.
When a pedestrian approaches the scanning area of the motion sensor, Cyclope Sign activates the other Cyclope Signs through a self-configuring radio network